Each slide is shown with additional information to its right.
The view can be changed using any combination of the commands listed below.
- Click on links to zoom and pan to a preset view. Try the link in the previous sentence to zoom in on the links shown in this image.
- Click on images to change to the shown view. Try the image above to reset to the default view.
- Toolbars - the toolbars in the upper left contains various controls to change the view and includes a ruler.
- Navigation buttons are shown if there are additional pages for this slide.
- Navigation menu at the top can be used to return to the previous page.
(Click on the [+] symbols to show more information.)
- Mouse [+]
- Zoom In - click the left mouse button anywhere on the image. Click again to zoom in further.
- Zoom Out - click the left button while pressing the ‘Alt’ Key.
- Pan - hold the left mouse button down and drag the image.
- Keyboard [+]
- Zoom In - press the Shift or ‘A’ key.
- Zoom Out - press the Ctrl or ‘Z’ Key.
- Arrow Keys - pan across the image.